DARE DARE

sippycupproductions???

Umm... I'm guessing he had to bring religion into it because... ITS A RELIGIOUS SONG!!! Switchfoot is a christian band, and this song is nothing short of that... Personaly I hate the fact that people confuse religion with God... to me they are two different things... but this is neither the time nor place to talk about such things... I am a Christian, and I felt that this was done very very well, and I love the fact that you did incorporate the Christian aspect of it, It was very very moving and I commend you on your skills as an artist.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

STARFISH REALLY LOVE YOU!!!

Omg that was hillarious... I laughed so hard I cryed... I'm still laughing. Awesome animation and effects... "OH look theres my kidney." lol 5/5 10/10

History of Architecture History of Architecture

Amazing...

If you don't know...............

Then your hopeless

OMG That was hillarious... I have taken that class and I wish I could have done something like this for a project lol... are you really going to do 263 parts???

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Simply Epic

All I can say is this was Epic... It was amazing, Perfect syncing with the music... I'm amazed... I can't say anything bad about it... It was one of the best flashes I have ever seen.... amazing...

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Amazing, Simply Amazing

OMG, I love this movie and this series... I can not wait for the 3rd part... This whole Thing is amazing and I don't think I have ever seen anyone parody a whole feature length movie before... so props to you man, Keep up the good work
5/5 10/10

Last Meower Last Meower

zenthar66 Your an Idioit

Ok I thought it was a great ending, the ball of yarn was genuis... Thats the humor of it, and if you didn't get that then you are an idioit. I give this a 5/5 and a 10/10 because it was very good animation as well as music. I think you are an amazing artist and you should do more... So good job man

SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN

Pretty Good

I think that it was a decent movie, I can't tell if you meant to do the blobs or that is the limit to your skill... but nevertheless, I think the blobbiness (I've never had to spell that before...) added to it... good job you get a 4/5 9/10